Monday 2 January 2012

Layout #1

Well, today was a productive day!

My daughter said that she could make a bank for me made out of duck tape to hold the weekly savings of $12 that I have on my list.

Isn't it perfect? And the best part is the hole is so small that I can't take any money out!!
I was also able to create a two page layout from a sketch that I found on Sketch Support. This one is from the two page layout and it is #23. I used the My Mind's Eye line of Be Merry. The pictures aren't the greatest but I will figure that part out as I go along.


Now I just have to add photo's.
I am off to work out now!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this a daily blog...or only 12 days per month...year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, this is not a daily blog. Sorry. I will post as things are unfolding with the list and things are getting done.

    ReplyDelete