Monday 18 March 2013

Aeroplane Bag pattern test

I was lucky enough to be able to test another pattern for Sara at Sew Sweetness. This bag comes in two different sizes. I made the long version but love this bag so much I will definitely make the regular version.

I used Sandi Henderson fabric for this bag. I would say this pattern is for intermediate sewers.

It is very roomy and I had a chance to use this bag on the weekend when we went away. I love it and know that I will get lots of use out of it!









2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag, and will be checking out the site for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See.. . . now I am a tomboy for sure, but there is something about purses, especially a handmade one that totally sucks me in. LOL I LOVE it Corrina! It's is stunning.!!!
    Thanks for playing in the SMT fun!!!

    ReplyDelete