Wednesday 15 January 2014

Sassy Cheryl challenge - Winter Blues

This weeks challenge over at Sassy Cheryl is Winter Blues. It is very fitting given the weather we have had for the past two months.

What better way to get rid of the Winter Blues then think of the summer!! That is why I chose the Sally and Bella Head to the Beach digital image for this challenge. I used the illustration image for this because I loved the colours and it saved me a ton of work!!!

For the sentiment I cut it on my Silhouette with a digital image from Miss Kate's Cuttables.

Just Beachy!!


5 comments:

  1. I agree. . .when do we leave?! This is so, so sweet and I love the sentiment. It's perfect.
    Thanks for playing along in the WINTER BLUES challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card Corrina! Love paper and sun. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl’s Challenge, hope to see you again next week.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl´s Challenge!
    xx Nela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corrina, this is wonderful! your sketch and coloring are awesome!
    love that the words were cut with the cameo... gotta love that amazing machine!
    Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a lot of people out there that would love to head to the beach right about now. LOL Great card and certainly perfect this time of year. So happy to see it at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete