Saturday 14 January 2017

Simon Says Stamp challenge

I have been able to complete two challenges so far this week!

The Monday challenge over at Simon Says Stamp was "Be Square". I used my new stamp from Sunny Studio Stamps. The Mug Hugs Stamps!!

 
The Wednesday challenge over at Simon Says Stamp was "Winter Birthday". This was the perfect challenge to my January card kit from Simon Says Stamp.
 
Participating in these challenges is awesome! I am getting stuff done and using my stuff!!
 
Till next time!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love the stamped image you've used...it's just so much fun! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are beautiful. LOVE the background on the snowflakes card. Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp Winter Birthday Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards!! Loving that cup of coffee!!

    ReplyDelete