Sunday 25 March 2012

Silhouette Cameo

Last week I received my new Silhouette Cameo and was able to play with it for a bit this morning. I love all the different things it will be able to do! I saw a box on someones blog that I wanted to give a try so I went to the Silhouette store and downloaded it and this became my first project!!
My first cut!


It turns out my first two cuts never worked!! You see I never had the blade in far enough! I was almost in tears!! But figured out what the problem was and was able to get it done!!



I am hosting Easter this year so these will be nice little treats to sit at every ones seat!! How cute are these!!

The next thing I love about the Silhouette is that it cuts vinyl. I love vinyl sayings! So, next project was to cut some vinyl. I had purchased the Vinyl starter kit so it was perfect because it had everything in it. There was a free expression that was perfect for my scrapping/sewing room - Believe in yourself.



It is now on the wall directly in front of where I create!! I love the font!!

I can't wait to try some more things with this wonderful machine!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Corrina. Glad to hear that you figured out what was wrong. We are going to have so much fun with this machine.

    ReplyDelete