Saturday 3 March 2012

Two Scrapbook Friends Crop Challenges

Last week my favourite scrapbooking store - Two Scrapbook Friends -held an on line crop and had posted a bunch of challenges. I saw on Friday that the challenges were running till this Sunday so I figured I would see what I could get done. I was able to complete five of the six challenges in the past 24 hours so I was pretty impressed! Here are the layouts.

Outdoor Attire Challenge:



Summer Colour Inspiration Photo:


Crash your summer stash challenge:


Favourite summer activity challenge:



Let the Sunshine in challenge:



That was a lot of scrapbooking!! I love a challenge! They help me to focus and get it done! Thanks Two Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Job, my friend. Good luck in March and stay away from those daily deals!!!

    ReplyDelete